Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thrifty Shopper

I have discovered a new way to stay on a food budget. I am shopping at Thrifty's, well I am not doing the shopping, I order my groceries online and some nice person at the store takes my order and does the shopping for me. Then they pack it all up and deliver to my door for a delivery charge of $7.95. This way I can see what my weeks meal plan of groceries will cost and make adjustments so I am able to stay on budget and start to be able to save money.

I am hoping to get together with my coupon cutting friends and get a few more tips from them and if you would like to learn how to coupon effectively I would love to have you over for an evening to show you the tricks of the trade.

No comments: