Being a mother of 4 is not only challenging but it brings so much joy. We pray together,learn together, and play together. God has blessed me with this life and I will do my best to be a blessing to all who cross my path. Welcome to my blog.
About Me
- The Schunters
- My heart and passion belong to the pitter patter of 8 little feet running around my house. I am a homeschooling mom and my children are the precious pieces of me that need to know what God has in store for them.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Couponing and other ways to save money
So I have taken up couponing. It is not as easy as in the U.S but it is still worth trying. I went shopping and used some coupons as well as my Safeway card( I don't always shop at safeway) and I bought $243.00 worth of groceries and witht the coupons and card I only paid $143.00. $100.00 savings are amazing for a family of six that is trying to stay on a budget. You have to go online and order your coupons and they mail them to you so you have to plan what you are going to buy in advance. I have also started going to Value Village to find some deals. I have a 12 year old that really wanted an Aeropostale hoodie. They are very expensive new and so I took my sister to VV with me and we divided and conquered and came out with 3 brand new looking hoodies for $26. She was thrilled and I saved a bundle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment