Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just another post











Laura here is your long awaited post. Life has been busy from going to camp to playing in the backyard to making new wonderful friends to helping deliver a baby. Our summer has been crazy. I am happy to get back to teaching. This year is well planned out so I hope it goes much smoother than last year. I just read an article that makes me all the more happy that my kids are learning at home. We are working on finishing half of our basement so I can teach down there. The kids are all doing well. These are just some random photos. I will post more soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HERE IS MY COMMENT!!!

PLEASE POST MORE PICTURES BECAUSE CHILDREN GROW FAST AND THEY MIGHT LOOK TOTALLY DIFFERENT NOW!

and I love you all :) so please post more!

Anonymous said...

would you like another comment?

consider yourself commented!

Anonymous said...

how about a third comment? :)

Anonymous said...

You said, and I quote "I don't update my blog if people don't comment" well here is my 4th comment!!! Please tell Jean Claude from the Yukon to put on her long underwear, because its cold!

Anonymous said...

wholesale ugg boots
winter ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
uggs outlet



UGG Classic Short Boots

UGG Ultra Tall Boots

UGG Short Metallic Boots

UGG Tasmina Sandals

UGG Nightfall Boots


all star nba

nba shoes

nba jerseys

nike star


Lebron James
Tony Parker
Vince Carter


buy ugg boots

ugg boots

ugg boots online



Mini Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG
Cardy Ugg Boots
Infant Erin Ugg
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Short Metallic Ugg
Short Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg
Tall Metallic Ugg
Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Tasmina Braid Sandals
Ugg Tasmina Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg
Ultra Tall Ugg