Being a mother of 4 is not only challenging but it brings so much joy. We pray together,learn together, and play together. God has blessed me with this life and I will do my best to be a blessing to all who cross my path. Welcome to my blog.
About Me
- The Schunters
- My heart and passion belong to the pitter patter of 8 little feet running around my house. I am a homeschooling mom and my children are the precious pieces of me that need to know what God has in store for them.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
June Already?
Let's see, what has happened since my last post? Breanna and Lauren got older. Breanna had an overnight in a hotel party this year. That was fun,cruising Robson on foot with 3 10 year olds( who thought they were 16). Lauren had a bowling party this year. We all bowled and had so much fun. Rick started working longer hours again. I always dislike(hate is too strong of a word) when he ends up leaving before the kids get up and coming home after they are in bed. Draining time for me to say the least. Then it was time to get ready for camping. This is the highlight for our kids. They know it is coming and get so excited. Lauren ended up getting sick this year before we left so she opted to stay home but Rick's mom was wonderful and drove her out to join us a day later. We had beautiful weather once again because we rented a motorhome. The girls are still continuing to do their school work and yes I will be homeschooling next year. I have started baking every 10 days. I was given an Amish bread starter from Carolyne and the kids really like the bread but it takes 10 days to make again, so in the mean time we mush the bag daily and wait. Every 10 days I have 3 new starters let me know if you want one. We hand in our last portfolio on June 16 and then we are done. Our anniversary is coming on June 15. Happy Anniversary to Brad and Carolyne as well. Tyler is turning 3. I really wish that life would slow just a bit so I could hold their little hands a little bit longer. Oh one last thing, Kayla is starting to walk. I am glad she took longer to start this so I could pretend she was still a baby just a bit longer. I should stop writing now before it gets a bit longer. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back to blog world :) and happy anniversary to you too!
Post a Comment