Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's New?

Since my last post many things have happened. Breanna has performed in 3 synchro skating shows. Lauren has begun swimming again and is working toward level 6. Life has thrown us some ups and downs. December was spent grieving the loss of a wonderful woman and her baby. I adored them both. Kerry was wonderful to talk to and baby Sarah was a joy to cuddle. Christmas came and went this year and I really did not feel like it was ever here. Our visit with the women at Fir went so well I could have stayed the entire day just visiting. New Years we had some people over and played games. January is here and with that I turn another year older. I am also thrilled to announce that I am joining the work force. This is so exciting for me. I will be working for South Community Birth Program as a Doula. I am still homeschooling and it is going well. My job is just to get me out a couple times a month doing what I absolutely love! Since I started my post with Breanna and Lauren I will finish with Tyler and Kayla. Tyler is beginning to learn his letters and is showing his artistic side by coloring on our walls. Kayla 's vocabulary is growing daily and she can express how she feels quite well. She is also showing signs of potty training so I guess my baby is growing up and it is so surreal knowing that I will not be down this road again. My job should help with that as well. ( Labor pains and such) Rick is a volunteer driver for the olympics and he is excited to do this as it is a once in a lifetime experience. So now we wait for the SPRING Olympics and hope to participate in some of the free activities around town.

No comments: