Being a mother of 4 is not only challenging but it brings so much joy. We pray together,learn together, and play together. God has blessed me with this life and I will do my best to be a blessing to all who cross my path. Welcome to my blog.
About Me
- The Schunters
- My heart and passion belong to the pitter patter of 8 little feet running around my house. I am a homeschooling mom and my children are the precious pieces of me that need to know what God has in store for them.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
To Homeschool or not to Homeschool that is my dilemma.
So I really want to homeschool. Can I physically do it I don't know. I have done alot of research and now I feel even more confused about what to do. We have the space to set up a classroom and I have the Homeschool office right around the corner. I guess part of me thinks that I am taking time away from the little ones if I keep the big ones home. I know what is the right thing to do yet why is it such a hard decision? I also want some time to myself when the little ones nap. I know that sounds selfish but when you have 4 kids a little time to yourself is few and far between. I love my baths when all the kids are in bed. At least I have all summer to decide what to do. If anyone has any advice please pass it along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a tough decision, not exactly one that you can go back on easily once you've made it. I don't really have any advice. I'll be praying for you that you make the right decision for all your kids.
Post a Comment