Being a mother of 4 is not only challenging but it brings so much joy. We pray together,learn together, and play together. God has blessed me with this life and I will do my best to be a blessing to all who cross my path. Welcome to my blog.
About Me
- The Schunters
- My heart and passion belong to the pitter patter of 8 little feet running around my house. I am a homeschooling mom and my children are the precious pieces of me that need to know what God has in store for them.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Starting to get back to normal
Rick and I have decided to really get the kids going with some chores. They have always had a few things they have to do but we would like to set up more of a schedule. I am finding it hard to know where to start and how much to give them because of homework and lets face it they are still kids so I don't want to overload. Last week I actually felt a little normalcy come back into the household and it felt good to know I had not lost all control and routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment