Being a mother of 4 is not only challenging but it brings so much joy. We pray together,learn together, and play together. God has blessed me with this life and I will do my best to be a blessing to all who cross my path. Welcome to my blog.
About Me
- The Schunters
- My heart and passion belong to the pitter patter of 8 little feet running around my house. I am a homeschooling mom and my children are the precious pieces of me that need to know what God has in store for them.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Folded Hands
I am praying. Praying for my family. Praying for AJ's family. Praying for Haiti. Praying for my friends. Sometimes stopping and, asking does this really help? The answer I always receive is yes it does help. You may not get the answer you are looking for or so you think. Looking back to when my dad was dieing. I was praying for healing. HE IS HEALED!!! So remember when you pray look at the whole picture and you may see that God HAS answered your prayer. GOD IS GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment