Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas

I am unable to download pics at this time but thought I should make an entry.

Christmas to me is not the same as when I was a kid. I don't get as excited about getting gifts and I feel like I really don't need anything. On the other hand I love watching my kids get so excited over gifts and lights and decorations. This is Kayla's first Christmas and part of me is saddened because we will never have another first Christmas for a baby. Tomorrow we will be heading to Women's Hospital to bring some Love and Joy to women who may not know what the true meaning of Christmas is and I look forward to this every year. I always end up crying as I leave because they are so grateful that we take the time away from our families to be part of their hospital family.

On a different note we LOVE THE SNOW!!!!!!! So I never grew up with alot of snow but my dad taught me how to drive in it so I did not look like a total idiot. We did end up getting snow tires because we live in a death trap cul-de-sac. The kids are in it everyday and they don't want it to melt. I really don't know why people are such humbugs about it. So you can't get to the mall, maybe slowing down is a good thing it might even help you think about the real meaning of Christmas. Anyways Merry Christmas to all and be safe.

No comments: