Being a mother of 4 is not only challenging but it brings so much joy. We pray together,learn together, and play together. God has blessed me with this life and I will do my best to be a blessing to all who cross my path. Welcome to my blog.
About Me
- The Schunters
- My heart and passion belong to the pitter patter of 8 little feet running around my house. I am a homeschooling mom and my children are the precious pieces of me that need to know what God has in store for them.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Happenings Around our House
As many of you know Breanna was diagnosed with Juvenile Arthritis when she was 2. It had gone into remission for 5 years and has decided to flare once again. This is quite a bad flre and has decided not to subside with Naproxen. She is in alot of pain and it is very hard to watch. She tries to play with her friends and forget about it but then if she moves the wrong way the pain returns. This is really not something a child should have to deal with on a daily basis. I am looking into coordinating a fundraiser for JRA. I feel like now I should be more involved in trying to find a cure. When she was in remission you forget that she has such a horrible disease. On a different note I have spent many hours praying and have come to a decision about homeschooling. IT'S A GO!!!!! I am so excited to be doing this. I believe this is a great time to be doing this because of Breanna and her pain but also to give Lauren the extra help that she needs. Please pray for us as we start this new journey that everything will go smoothly and the kids will excel instead of fall behind, as well as patience for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are definitely in our prayers, and good for you on deciding to homeschool!
Post a Comment