Being a mother of 4 is not only challenging but it brings so much joy. We pray together,learn together, and play together. God has blessed me with this life and I will do my best to be a blessing to all who cross my path. Welcome to my blog.
About Me
- The Schunters
- My heart and passion belong to the pitter patter of 8 little feet running around my house. I am a homeschooling mom and my children are the precious pieces of me that need to know what God has in store for them.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
I DID IT!!!!!
I actually completed the half marathon. I am sore. Actually very sore but it was a blast. I am not sure about the exact time that I crossed the start line but I crossed the finish at 3:40:03. I did it in less than 4 hours and that was all that I wanted. It was great. Everyone should try it at least once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Sounds like quite an accomplishment!
Hope to see you this summer;
Jenn
Post a Comment